HIGH-PERFORMANCE TATTOO CARTRIDGES
FOR PRECISION DRIVEN TATTOOING
What is a tattoo needle cartridge?
It is an innovative tattoo needle device that revolutionized the tattoo industry. The most important features of this product are:
- Disposable; it’s meant to be used only once and thrown away, so there’s no chance of cross-contamination between artist and client
- Safety; for both artist and client, because the needle tip is only exposed when the tattoo machine is running
- Reduced setup time; set up takes only a fraction of the time since you don’t need to set up multiple machines with multiple different needle configurations
- Quick change; it’s easy to change needles on the fly during tattooing
- Easy Clean; between different colors or filled up/clogged needles
REBEL Precision cartridges are designed with the classic 2-piece housing system, with our signature red membrane cap. This means that the clear tip and black housing are two separate pieces that just snap together without a problem. They’re not glued, and they’re not loose either, so they won’t fall off during the tattooing session.
The main reason we decided on this structure versus the one-piece system is so that our tattoo artists are able to remove the clear tip during the tattooing session and clean the needles manually and quickly. This way, it’s easy to remove the ointment/skin/ink mixture that gets stuck between needles, and allows the needle configuration to remain at 100% sharpness instead of dull and clogged. you can apply the same manner for color change.
11 Reasons to get REBEL Precision Cartridges:
Precision – Extra Long needle drive for the ultimate control and the finest lines
High Performance – REBEL membrane system is top of the line
Safety – #1: The membrane system keeps the sharp needle points inside the cartridge, so you’re not able to poke yourself and get infected with your client’s blood.
#2: the membrane prevents the ink from back-splashing into your machine.
#3: Ethylene Oxide sterilization (EO) for client safety
Compatibility – REBEL Precision Cartridges are compatible with most grips on the market
Stability – Maximum length needle drive mechanism for the perfect wobble-less, with no side play and full needle movement stability
Healing – Most optimized medium tapered needles for the least traumatic skin trauma and penetration for the most optimal healing
Consistency – Continuously high needle quality and assembly quality guaranteed by the 10 point quality check – constructed of surgical grade 304 stainless steel needle material and medical-grade plastic parts, using lead-free soldering components and NASA-grade glue
Innovation – Highest grade materials used during manufacturing
Variety – Wide selection of needle configurations
Technology – Most effective needle tapering for the best ink flow, allowing for optimal pigment building into the skin
Credibility – Rebel Cartridges are backed by world-renowned tattoo artists
What tattoo needle configurations does REBEL have to offer?
REBEL Tattoo equipment offers over 40 needle configuration for the tattoo artists in 4 major categories
- REBEL Precision Round Liner cartridges
- REBEL Precision Round Shader cartridges
- REBEL Precision Magnum cartridges
- REBEL Precision Curved Magnum cartridges
All the categories above are targeted to supply the highest available quality for the tattoo artist.
What is the difference between these needle categories?
They all are manufactured in different needle configurations and variations to serve different tattooing techniques. They all have different capabilities and features that the others don’t.
How are REBEL Precision Tattoo cartridges different from other competitors?
2 words for you: Precision Driven
REBEL cartridges are created specifically for high-performance tattooing, and the tattoo artist has been kept in mind throughout the entire design and development process in our mission to make the perfect tattoo needle.
- Individually packaged in blister packaging, EO gas sterilized and individually inspected
- Blister trays are packaged in recyclable paper boxes
Tattoo Usability: REBEL cartridges are designed to satisfy the wide selection of tattoo artist performing completely different styles – from the finest point and line control required in miniature tattoos, to geometric or blackout tribal style tattoos with large solid areas, all the way to realism tattoos requiring full shade control. All tattoo artists can find their personally-preferred needle configurations.
- Silent Cartridge movement
- Low vibration comforting the artist
- High-performance membrane system