REBEL Magnum tattoo cartridges
FOR PRECISION DRIVEN TATTOOING
The main purpose of curved magnum cartridges is shade- and color blending.
REBEL curved Magnum tattoo cartridge configurations are available in 10 variations from 9 needles all the way up to 27 curved magnum cartridges.
These cartridges are manufactured from .30mm needles with a medium tapered technology, that allows you to keep the ink between the needles and supply it evenly during every puncture, thus creating precise and spotless blended coverage. Also, of its arched structure, the side needles always provide less coverage compared to the center this is why curved magnum configurations are the perfect tool for color- and shade blending in tattooing.
This manufacturing technique gives more room for the ink mixing between needles
REBEL curved magnum cartridges are also designed to cause the least amount of trauma to the skin, resulting in faster healing and fewer client complaints and also securing the tattoo’s longevity.
REBEL curved magnum cartridge configurations start from 9 shader cartridge. The most commonly used curved magnums – are 11, 13, 15, and 17 needle configurations and used for making complicated multicolor smooth blendings on medium size areas. The even higher needle configurations – 19, 21, 23,25, and 27 – are for really large tattoos.
These needle configurations are the best in the black and gray tattooing and color tattooing offering, whether it is for new-school tattooing or a full-scale color realism portrait. REBEL curved magnum cartridges are one of the best on the market to create a nice smooth gradient ink transitioned skin surface.
REBEL FREE SAMPLE – variety pack includes these needle configuration so you have a chance to try them out.
The usual packaging practice for coding the different needle types and variations are followed. The number of needles in the configuration what is followed by identifying the type of configuration. Sometimes but not always, displayed the needle quantity in the box.
Abbreviation for the Rebel Tattoo Cartridge is RTC, and for Magnum needles are: CM, so RTC-15CM-20 means, that 15 high-performance precision REBEL needles soldered in a unique curved magnum configuration and 20 of them in a box.
- Curved Magnums are designed for blending colors and lay down smooth shades even on large areas
- High-performance unique membrane system
- Precision needle stabilization
- Wide range of tattoo needle variations
- 2-piece, EASY TO CLEAN cartridge housing with a clear tip for best visibility
- Available in 10pc and 20pc box
- Compatible with most grips on the market
- Designed by a tattoo artist for professional details
- REBEL tattoo needles manufactured from 304 Surgical grade Stainless steel
- NASA-grade glue keeps the metal needle on the spot
- Backed by world-renowned tattoo artists
- REBEL precision tattoo cartridges made of medical-grade components to keep the quality high and artists and clients safe